International Family Law

In current times, families have tendencies to move around. We represent clients where one spouse has already moved, either out of province, or out of country.

If you were married out of province or country, however have been residing in Quebec for one year, we can represent you for your divorce, separation or any other legal matters you may be dealing with.

We also service clients oversees in seeking both child support and/or spousal support with proceedings that need to be instituted in Quebec.